July 29th, 2009
S.P.L.A.T. will be hosting a panel discussion on the paranormal at the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon at the Monroeville Exposition Center on Friday, September 11th from 5-6PM.
Joining us in the discussion isAdam Blai (www.religiousdemonology.com),The "Dangers Of The Paranormal" Team from California (www.thedotpproject.com),and The Greater Pittsburgh Paranormal Society.We hope to see you there!
March 17, 2007
July 17, 2007
GPPS is pleased to announce that we have been accepted as TAPS Family Members!
UPDATES: Two new viewer stories added.
June 29, 2007
UPDATES: Fakes and False Positives page has been added. It is still a work in progress.
June 28, 2007
The Carnegie Library of Homestead youth presentation was a great success! Read about it here.
Monday, July 23, 2007 - Baldwin Borough Public Library
YNK...What's Under Your Bed?
Library Contact: Kristin Burniston 412-885-2255
Teens, are you totally freaked out by ghosts? Join the Greater Pittsburgh Paranormal Society on a real ghost hunt in a local location. You will learn to use equipment to detect supernatural phenomenon. Space is limited, so register early to avoid disappointment.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Ghost Barn '07
A Gathering for Paranormal Investigators
- 6/10/07 UPDATES: Site/Group review added on the Awards page.
- 6/8/07 UPDATES: New Members added; New articles in Andy's Corner.
- 3/16/07 UPDATES: GPPSShop link added.
- 3/9/07 UPDATES: Andy's Corner added to site.
- 1/25/07 UPDATES: Case files and Members sections have been updated.
- The Paranormal Research Society is Looking for families and Cases for a new A & E Television Show "Paranormal U."
©2009 The Greater Pittsburgh Parnormal Society™